Sunday, May 20, 2012

როგორ გადის დრო...

I don't have time to write, but just to tantalize you here are some details of the past week:

1) Looked up sourdough bread and pretzel recipes
2) First sunburn of the season!!!!
3) Interviewed for a segment on Georgian television
4) Had a bunch of junior wrestlers move into (and then, thankfully, out of) our house
5) Used Facebook to follow NYUs graduation and then toasted to brilliant futures for my friends
5.2) Realized that a lot of really cool people won't be around next year when I'm finally back at school :(
6) Dipped my feet in the very cold Rioni river
7) Dreamt about riding a little black pony named Chiko
8) Threw an impromptu ice cream party for my school to celebrate a first grader's graduation
9) Played barefoot American football with a rugby ball
10) Noticed that the tadpoles I pass every morning have grown legs

Ah spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment