Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Pocket-Sized Sundial...

...and other adventures to be posted shortly.

I'm currently in the process of water-coloring/writing a 20 page book project, writing a 20 page policy paper on Central European university systems, researching a 10 pager about Waldorf education and a Manes gallery exhibit, and studying for a few tests. And soaking up every moment of these, my last 9 days in the Czech Republic.

In the handy notebook that lives in my school-bag are notes and sketches that will soon become post-dated blog posts. In the meantime, I'm living like Jigglypuff on adderall: trying to take in as much as I can, hoping these experiences become part of who I am, and being far too busy to sleep. Of course, my real life doesn't involve adderall because that stuff is scary. But you get the point.

Hold your thumbs (Czech for 'cross your fingers') that my exams go well, and I'll have more adventure stories--and probably a list of suggestions for anyone visiting Prague--very soon.

Na shledanou.

No comments:

Post a Comment