Wednesday, June 1, 2011

And then I blinked.

Stranded a bit zuhause ohne Auto, I'm about to start a mad game of catch-up. Things got a bit crazy at the end of the semester (as I'll soon explain)...but I'm about to post a list of German songs, a couple of my papers, and then finally a recap of the last few weeks in which I fell completely in love with Berlin. Gut?

My Berlin playlist:
Alpha Gun "Auslander"
Frauenarzt & Manny Mac "Das Geht Ab"
Marteria "Marteria Girl"
Glashaus "Wenn das Liebe Ist"
Xavier Naidoo "Ich Brauche Dich"
Lazerkraft 3D "Nein, Mann"
Die Prinzen "Millionar" (with the accent over the 'a' but I don't know how to type it!)
Die Prinzen "Das Alles ist Deutschland"
EAV "Es Steht ein Haus in Ostberlin"
Roger Cicero "Zieh die Schuh Aus"
Kool Savas & Ercandize "Komm Mit Mir"
(non-German...)
Eldrine "One More Day"
Jeward "Lipstick" (oh Eurovision...)
Yolanda Be Cool "We No Speak Americano"
Dschinghis Kahn "Moskau"

So I never said they were particularly GOOD songs...just ones that now make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment